- BUILT-IN SUCTION CUPS: 4 extra-strong suction cups so you can attach it to smooth, flat surfaces like the bathroom mirror. Now, your stuff is always within reach.
- MODULAR EXPERIENCE: Kruze ROLR is 5 ingeniously-designed interchangeable toiletry bags rolled into one.
- RIGID SHAPE + DOUBLE-WIDE ACCESS: Easily access the entire compartment. You get what you see, not its deflated version. No stuffing needed.
- Pod 1: Ideal for a whole mix of assorted necessities—shampoo, body wash etc.
- Pod 2: Need to pack a toothbrush, or a full-size tube of toothpaste? Done and done.
- Pod 3: Perfect for your lotions, aftershaves etc.
- Pod 4: Designed for your shaving kit, makeup case, and all your other grooming, and beauty essentials.
- Pod 5: Discretion Always Travels Well, At the risk of TMI, this pod's for those personal items we don't need to talk about here.
- EXQUISITELY DESIGNED: In San Francisco, CA. Love it or return it, 100% Money Back Guarantee. Taskin is Proud to be a Family & Employee Owned & Operated Business
A Totally Modular Experience
Taskin ROLR is the only toiletry bag you can custom-configure for your specific needs, on every trip you take.
In fact, ROLR is 5 ingeniously-designed toiletry bags rolled into one. You can pack them individually for a quick weekend getaway, or connect them together into whatever configuration you need for your next big client pow-wow in Boston, or that African safari you've been dreaming about. Plus, two or more ROLRs can be combined, so you can zip together custom combinations for a more personalized travel experience. Just don't be surprised if you start wondering how you stayed so fly without it.
At Taskin, we take pride in developing smart, stylish gear for travel and everyday life. We work diligently to understand our customers' needs, and the reasons so many other products fail them. We don't do gear that just "does the job." We do gear that delights. And it shows in our peerless design and craftsmanship.
That includes our upscale toiletry kits. One of the biggest challenges we set out to solve with ROLR: how to design a premium-quality grooming kit that’s the perfect size for everyone, on every trip—near, far and everywhere in-between? The result is a must-have toiletry system that you can easily configure into the exact kit you need for wherever you're jetting next.
5 Kinds of Awesome, All Rolled into 1
The Taskin ROLR premium toiletry system comes with five modular pods ("mod pods") that are optimally designed to hold toiletries of different shapes and sizes. Using Pod 1 as the anchor, each module can be connected to every other module with ease. When your toiletry bag is good-to-go, roll it up flat, or create two toiletry bags to pack separately—whatever fits best.
Pod 1: Total Flexibility is in the Bag
Ideal for a whole mix of assorted necessities—shampoo, body wash, conditioner, maybe even your loofah. There's space for your comb or hairbrush, too. Throw in a few other basics, and it's a compact toiletry bag on its own—perfect for one or two day trips. All the other bags will be so jealous!
Pod 2: Your Ticket to Miles of Smiles
Need to pack a toothbrush, or a full-size tube of toothpaste? Done and done. An electric trimmer? Tuck that bad boy right here. Expansive, linear pockets make packing these and other necessities effortless. The fact that they keep your toothbrush away from your sunscreen and toenail clippers? Priceless.
Pod 3: A Serious Upgrade to Excite the Senses
Perfect for deodorant, sunscreen, moisturizer and handy wipes. Toss in some perfume or cologne, and you're sure to stay soft, smooth and smelling great wherever you roam. The large pockets make packing and retrieving these items a breeze. And while you're in there, can we borrow some lip balm?
Pod 4: First-Class Style That Gives Good Face
Designed for your shaving kit, makeup case, and all your other grooming, and beauty essentials. Like razor blades, shaving cream, and aftershave lotion. Your makeup remover, face scrub, Q-tips and cotton pads. If you're into those fancy charcoal masks, go for it. Just remember to peel it off before breakfast.
Pod 5: Discretion Always Travels Well
At the risk of TMI, this pod's for those personal items we don't need to talk about here. Or if you prefer, you can use it to pack your cables, adaptors, doodads and anything else you need to geek out while you're globetrotting.
The ROLR comes with 4 extra-strong suction cups so you can attach it to smooth, flat surfaces like the bathroom mirror. Now, your stuff is always within reach.
Just like all our gear, the Taskin ROLR is made with select, top-tier materials. We're talking premium 650D ballistic nylon. Genuine YKK zippers. And custom-made, honeycomb nylon mesh. Plus, you always get that Taskin lifetime warranty.
ROLR Goes Well With Our Other Hit Products:
All addons will ship by end of September 2019.
Already have these? Then get a head start on your holiday shopping list, all excellent gifts for your family/friends.
Won't mine for bitcoins or order your pizza, but will up your style—and your game. Here's your chance to get yourself an Edge backpack.
Miss out on our Kube V2 campaign? Here's your chance to fix that.
Don't yet have one of our Duplex dual sided packing cubes? Here's your chance to fix that or if you need more, can't have enough packing cubes!
We guarantee your Taskin ROLR will ship from our factory on or before the estimated date—or you can get a full refund. The estimated date provided is the date we ship from the factory, the date you receive your reward will vary depending on your shipping country.
Taskin ROLR will ship from UK and we will take care of VAT and customs. The other add-ons (Edge, Kube and Duplex) will ship from US.
If the buzz from our past campaigns is any sign, you'll be glad you got your ROLR:
While we expect this campaign to run smoothly, there are always a few risks involved, such as:
- Any production issues—like that time IBM confused YKK with Y2K and insisted all the zippers needed a software patch (but luckily, that kind of thing only happens once a millennium)
- Customs holds our shipments on the runway for a few weeks (here's hoping nobody had to use the bathroom)
- We actually do win the Nobel Prize for solving toilet bags (which seems totally plausible)
- We've done our best to mitigate these risks by working with a high-end manufacturer that produces gear for major brands. We're using well-established shipping companies that know the ins-and-outs of customs (no peanuts or complimentary beverages required).
- If challenges do occur, rest assured we'll do our utmost to minimize any delays and to ship your toiletry bag by the estimated time—or you get your money back.
- There is this little thing called Brexit that might affect our plans depends on how it goes.